How Much Does Bento Cost?
Bento is free to use for the first 60 days* starting from the day your application is approved. We’ll notify you when the end of your 60-day free trial is approaching.
After your 60-day free trial, you will be charged a monthly subscription to use Bento.
We have four plans to suit your business needs:
Each new card you add to the account will count toward your monthly subscription plan.
Bento will notify you via email before we charge you each month, and send a confirmation email after we successfully charge you.
Most customers only need to pay a monthly subscription while using Bento. Here’s a list of fees we don’t charge you for:
- No setup fees
- No card load fees
- No domestic withdrawal or debit fees
- No interest charges (this is not a credit card)
- No card issuance fees
- No domestic or international transaction fees
- No decline or overdraft fees
- No cancellation fees (Note: Refund Check Fee of $15.00 per check applies when a balance remains in the account at the time of cancellation)
* Other Fees: Free trial and monthly plan pricing do not cover fees based on certain account activities. For more information on fees, please refer to the Schedule of Fees.