How Do I Cancel My Account?
While we're sad to see you go, if the time comes that you no longer need your Bento account, you can close your account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you request to cancel your account:
- The closure request must come from the email address of the Business Owner on the account
- We ask that you download any data or statements you might need before submitting the request
- Please clear your account balance prior to submitting your request.
- A check for the remaining account balance may be issued and mailed to your business shipping address. A $15 Refund Check Fee will be applied to the account balance prior to the issuance of the check.
- To avoid this fee, you can use Bento Pay to transfer the remaining account balance to yourself prior to submitting your cancellation request
- All users will lose login access and all Bento cards will be terminated when the request is processed
Note: Once your account is closed, you can't reactivate it or regain access. You'll need to set up a new account if you wish to use Bento again.